What information do I need to wire transfer money using my UnbrellaBank.com account(s)?
Requests for an external wire transfer must be in done in writing. You will need the following information when requesting a wire transfer using your UmbrellaBank.com account:
- Name and address of the recipient/beneficiary
- Name and address of the recipient/beneficiary bank
- The ABA/Routing number for Domestic Wires
- Recipient/beneficiary account number
- Request must be signed and dated by account owner
Please submit in written form to:
Attention: Online Banking Center
6000 Legacy Drive
Plano, TX 75024
PLEASE NOTE: You must also have a Funds Transfer Agreement on file with us to initiate wire transfers. Please note there is a $15.00 fee for this service for domestic requests; a $60.00 fee for international requests. Also note a withdrawal from your UmbrellaBank.com account(s) could prompt an early close out penalty, based on the terms of the account.